Chola Peak is located in the area of Gokyo in the Everest region. It can be accessed by following the Everest Gokyo trekking trail. The trekking involves passing through Sherpa villages, rugged landscape and high passes such as Chola pass at an altitude of 5330m.
The peak was first climbed in 1997 by Charlie Fowler.The peak is relatively easier to climb with no significant technical difficulties. The top of the peak offers spectacular and breathtaking views of Everest, Makalu, and Cho Oyo.
- Destination: Nepal
- All airport/hotel/land transfers by private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Paten and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, chocolate, beverages, showers etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
Arrival in Kathmandu
Flight to Lukla and trek to Phadking
Trek to Namche Bazaar
Trek to Phortse Tanga
Trek to Machhermo
Trek to Gokyo
Exploring around Gokyo, trek to Gokyo Ri, back to Hotel
Trek to Thangna
Trek to Dzongla via Cho La Pass
Trek to Lobuche
Trek to Gorak Shep, side trip to Everest Base Camp
Ascent of Kala Patthar and trek to Lobuche
Trek to Tengboche
Trek to Khumjung
Day 17Trek to Phadking
Trek to Lukla
Fly to Kathmandu
Leisure day in Kathmandu