Agro Tourism has as of late begun in Rasuwa District, and Tamang Heritage Trail specifically. 90% of the towns rely significantly on farming in Rasuwa. Horticulture and pastoralism are just polished in subsistence level. Therefore the villagers are regularly with no way to create additional salary.
Agro Tourism is accessible in many towns. Such as Gatlang, Somdang, Jayashwar, and Sangjen Khatka. Projects extending from a couple of days to month long are accessible under Agro Tourism visits.
Vacationers will have the chance to visit the Farm. Then learn indigenous information on neighborhood homestead and horticulture even more. Likewise exercises travelers will have the chance to include in incorporate cooperating with agriculturist. Draining Yaks, learning natural cultivating can also be done. Similarly reaping and encouraging creatures and so forth.
Agro Tourism specifically bolsters poor ranchers and their families. It is done so by consolidating agribusiness with the travel industry. Through Agro, Tourism ranchers can draw in travelers to their homesteads. This especially helps the agriculturists gain money. And these will also help them tourist buy their items. Such as margarine, cheddar and yogurt and meat sourced from Yaks.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers via private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance