Nepal is rich in cultures, traditions and religions. The multi-dimensional cultural heritage of Nepal has evolved over the centuries. The cultural heritages and traditional stupas and monastery are encompassed with unique and very interesting history. There are many cultural sites including temples, statues, museums, pillars etc. Kathmandu valley which is also the capital city of Nepal is known as the ''The Living Cultural Museum in the World''.
There are seven UNESCO world heritage listed site in Nepal. Pashupatinath is one of the famous temples for Hindu religion which is listed under UNSECO world heritage site. This is a sacred place where Hindus pray Lord Shiva. This spiritual temple is located in Kathmandu Valley. Boudhanath is another cultural site for those who love to spend their time in peace. Boudhanath is one of the world's largest stupa and place where you mind Buddhist people and Mongolian religions such as Sherpas, Tamang etc. You can enjoy your lunch at rooftop restaurants overlooking the view of Boudhanath stupa. Patan Durbar squar and Bhaktapur Durbar Sqaure are the part of this cultural Tour in Nepal. You can learn about the architecture ofthe temple and royal places in this package. Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), Changunarayan, Naranthan, Basantapur, Kumari ghar etc place are incuded in the tour. These are the cultural tours within Kathmandu valley.
Beside this Gosain kunda is also part of our cultural tour, it is an alpine freshwater located in altitude of 4380m. Gosaikunda is a significant place of interest on the Dunche-Helambhu trekking route. This tour adjoins the popular lantang trek as well.Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha and one of the holiest places for Buddhism across the world.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers through private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable.
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.