White Lotus Adventure welcomes travelers of all types regardless of what the physical condition is. Our Disabled Travellers program is especially focused to assist disabled people who are interested in travelling to Nepal and trying out any of the adventure activities.
We specifically offer all kinds of support logistics to help disabled travelers to travel in comfort and without any hassles.No matter the disablity, we equally encourage all of you to come and visit Nepal and experience its beauty. Our professional travel and tour experts will take care of you at your every steps .
We have communication experts who can easily communicate with you and provide you the best holiday options. Whether you would like to visit Everest region or like to experience paragliding, you can jolly well do it. We will be taking care of you with most concerns for your safety and security throughout.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers through private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable.
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.