Medicinal/Therapeutic Aromatic Plants or MAP Tour is truly an exploration visit to Rasuwa District. The MAP Research Tour takes you to Tamang Heritage Trail especially to ponder and find out about Medicinal Aromatic plants found in Langtang district.
The Tamang Heritage Trail falls inside the domain of Langtang National Park. Furthermore, Langtang National Park is Nepal's second most seasoned national stop. Moreover jeopardized species like Red Panda, Himalayan Thar etc add an extraordinary decent variety of plant species.
Restorative and Aromatic Plant species are found equally all over Rasuwa District. These plant species have been utilized customarily for a considerable length of time by local people for restorative and utilization purposes. As a feature of this MAP Research Tour, you will visit a portion of the one of a kind areas. In this tour, you can specifically get to know about therapeutic and sweet-smelling plants.
For example, you will visit Dandagaon and Thulogaon to see Cardamom ranches, Haku Village to consider Chiraito. And Gatlang to watch a nursery of Satuwa, Lorsalla, Chiraito, Sugandhawaletc and Goljung town also which is home to Satuwa, Chraito and so forth. Likewise, Chetangje, Tatopani, Gongang, and Thuman have grown enormous homesteads of Chiraito plant. These ranches have been bolstered by Rural Tourism and Environmental Education Society (RTEES). We will put in no less than multi-day or two inquiring about these multipurpose plants.
- Destination: Nepal
- All airport/hotel/land transfers via private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours especially in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance