In association with Travel Medicine Northwest USA, led by Frank James MD, also the health professor, we are pleased to announce the service of Mobile Medical Camp in different remote places of Rasuwa district. Mr. Frank James and his family have already toured the region and has provided the medical service to the locals and has helped save many lives.
Rasuwa is a remote and underdeveloped district in Nepal. Majority of the population here are illiterate and too poor to access proper medical care. In fact, there are no modern hospitals in Rasuwa district. It is difficult to find medicines for simple ailments like fever, diarrhea, dental pain in nearby public health posts.
Due to lack of proper medicines and treatment, many lost their lives every year. Women and children are the most vulnerable areas of the general public.
It is to address this gap that we organize a mobile medical camp. Mobile Medical camps can be organized to distant villages within Rasuwa district to treat poor people who are suffering from different diseases. Such mobile camps will provide diagnosis and treatment for free. In addition to providing free medical treatments, these medical camps will also help to build up awareness and spread information about how they can cope with diseases.
Mobile medical camps are planned ahead and are conducted in villages that need it the most. Each mobile camp will have a doctor and nurses and will carry adequate medicines. Autumn and Spring are the best times to organize Mobile Medical camps.Please contact us to know about our next mobile medical camp.
- Destination: Nepal
- All airport/hotel/land transfers via private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance