The Yoga in Langtang region offers you a unique way of experiencing Yoga in Langtang, a center for Tibetan Buddhism. The program altogether combines yoga exercise with trekking and Buddhist culture.The Yoga meditation in Langtang is a 1-week program that will take place at the village of Gatlang in Langang region along Nepal-Tibet/China border. It takes two days of trekking to reach Gatlang from Syabrubesi on Tamang Heritage Trail. You will be staying in a home stay facility with local families. You will be able to enjoy local cuisines such as Tibetan bread, rice and lentils served along with boiled potatoes. Furthermore,a local yoga expert will conduct yoga classes every day at Parbati Kunda. During your stay, there will be plenty of time to learn local culture, customs and take part in daily chores such as farming. Finally,You can also participate in local festivals like Ghoda Nach or Horse Dance.
Other activities in and around Gatland include hike to nearby forests, viewing beautiful Himalayan ranges, visiting Nagthali and exploring ancient caves.The best time for this program is either in Spring or Autumn.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers through private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable.
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.