Cultural Diversity Tour in Nepal can astonish many people. Nepal is a magnet for travelers, specialists, and understudies. It is the assorted variety of topography, biodiversity, culture, history and people..These variation makes Nepal a definitive goal for researchers of different subjects. That might include running from nature and untamed life to prehistoric studies.
A portion of the ongoing topographical change on earth happened in this area . Which also included the arrangement of the Himalayas. The Himalayas is a support of one of a kind biodiversity and culture. Himalayas here are yet to be investigated further for human information and development. Understudies specifically will have such a long way to go from the craftsmanship, engineering, and culture and find alone the wealth of Nepali history.
Four social and common World Heritage Sites of Nepal has been drafted in UNESCO World Heritage Sites list. Nepal has more than 20 ensured regions, 2 biological hotspots. And is home to a huge number of Himalayan pinnacles. Chitwan National Park, Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve, Annapurna Conservation Area are incredibly famous for their differing biology. Nepal is likewise the inception of Buddhist and Hindu methods of insight. Lumbini (the origin of Gautam Buddha), Swyambhu, Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath and Muktinath are a portion of the vital religious sanctums in Nepal.
You can likewise enjoy experience exercise as a component of your experience visit, .For example, wilderness boating, bungee, paragliding, bicycling and endless different activities.
Offer remains constant until any changes.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers via private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit for casual and Emergency Purpose.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance