Mt. Everest Panorama Trekking a short adventure of within a week frame, that leads you to an amazing scenic spot on high Thyangboche and its impressive monastery surrounded by a giant mountain range with Everest and green woodland. Mt. Everest Panorama Trekking a trip for all people and age group enjoy the beautiful scenery of world highest peaks in the harmony of local Sherpa colorful culture and custom interwoven with Buddhism teaching and practice.
A great combination with cultural walks in the shade of local traditional heritage of highlanders the Sherpa of Everest, where you can visit its nice villages and monasteries of great interest along with the views of mountains and dramatic landscapes. Mt. Everest Panorama Trekking certainly enlightens and delights travelers with daily scenery of beautiful country range including a panorama of mountains with towering peak of Mt. Everest and magnificent peak Amadablam. A short flight reaches you at Lukla from Kathmandu where walk leads through lovely Sherpa farm villages and into serene green woodland to reach high Namche Bazaar.
At Namche Bazaar having time to explore around the interesting bazaar and enjoying fabulous views of peaks and observing Sherpa traditions, then walk continues to high and scenic Thyangboche and its colorful monastery. Thyangboche and the monastery the main highlight of the trip where you will be encircled by an array of high mountains with views of Everest with beautiful Amadablam within enchanting forest surrounding. After a marvelous time and catching the amazing panorama of mountains where walk leads back to Lukla for a super short flight to reach Kathmandu, with awesome memories and experience on Mt. Everest Panorama Trekking.
Outline Itinerary:Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,320 and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,820 m and walk to Phakding 2,645 m - 04 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
Day 04: In Namche for rest and acclimatization with short hike.
Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar - 06 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lukla - 06 hrs.
Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel end of the service.
Day 09: In Kathmandu spare and contingency days for individual activities.
Day 10: International departure homeward bound.
- Accommodation: Hotels and lodge on treks
- Trekking Grade: Moderate walk with a touch of high altitude.
- Activities: Exciting flights with scenic and cultural walks.
- Highest spot: At Thyangboche Monastery 3,867 m.
- Trekking duration: 06 Nights and 07 days (with flight both ways)
- Total Trip: 09 Nights and 10 Days (arrival to final departure)
- Seasons: Nearly all months of the year except monsoon times from June to mid-September. March to May the best time when wild-flower are in season October to December another best months for clear mountain views but cold in the morning and night time and a chance of snow.
- Visit impressive Thyangboche Monastery of great interest along with views
- A short and moderate walks within scenic areas of high Khumbu valley
- Enjoy fantastic views of Mt. Everest with other giant peaks of eastern Himalaya
- Explore lovely Sherpa culture walking into nice villages enriched with Buddhism
- Scenic flight to Lukla and back to Kathmandu with super mountain panorama
Offer remains constant . But sometimes it also depends upon the group size.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with Tea, each meal in a cup during trek.
- Tourist service , VAT, governments Tax and official expenses if necessary; all government and local taxes wherever applicable pickup hotel to bus park and drop to hotel.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- KTM sightseeing with city guide including entrance fee and transportation.
- Langtang National Park fee and TIMS Card.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Rasuwa and Pick up from Sundari Jal.
- One porter (one porter carries 20kg limit).
- Experienced trek Guide and Porter including their salaries, insurance, equipment, transportation food and accommodation
The exclusion remains constant. But if in case any changes occur they can be adjusted.
- Nepal visa fee & two passport photographs are required).
- Excess baggage hotel in Kathmandu , charges and unless requested.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary. Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge.
- Drinks, chocolate, beverages, showers etc).
- Tips for guides and porter.
Detail ItineraryDay 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,320 and transfer to hotel.
On arrival at Nepal international airport in Kathmandu received by White Lotus staff then drive to your hotel in the heart of Kathmandu city, with time to get refreshed in your hotel rooms. Then join in for group meeting and briefing regarding Everest Panorama trekking with early departure next morning to Lukla.Day 02: Fly to Lukla 2,820 m and walk to Phakding 2,645 m - 04 hrs.
Morning transfer to Kathmandu domestic for a scenic flight to land at Lukla town, where the walk takes you around Sherpa villages along with views of high peaks to reach at Phakding village for an overnight stop.Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar 3,440 m - 06 hrs.
The walk begins on the gradual winding path following Dudh Kosi River and crossing over bridges to enter Sagarmatha National Park (Sagarmatha a name for Everest in Nepali where Sherpa of Tibetan origin calls Chomolungma), from here into river valley within forest area. The climb starts from the last high bridge on winding and scenic trail to reach Namche Bazaar offers great nice lodge with many shops and stores including banks and ATM facilities along with views of peaks.Day 04: In Namche for rest and acclimatization with short hike.
Enjoy rest or free day to help and support acclimatization on this high altitude above 3,440 m high, where one can take a short hike to viewpoints and museum of great interest, facing marvelous views of Everest, Amadablam, Kwangde, with Thermasarkhu and range of peaks.Day 05: Trek to Thyangboche 3,867 m - 05 hrs.
Walk higher up on scenic winding trail facing views of Everest, Lhotse, and Nuptse with magnificent Amadablam, as walk leads down for lunch stop near Imjtase River. Afternoon few hours climb into the cool shade of rhododendron, pines, magnolia, blue pines, juniper and silver fir forest to reach a scenic and beautiful spot in Thyangboche surrounded by mighty peaks with views of Everest. At Thyangboche for an overnight stop with time to visit its interesting monastery in the shade of Everest and Amadablam mountains.Day 06: Trek to Namche Bazaar - 06 hrs.
With glorious time high above at beautiful place at Thyangboche morning starts with long descend and then short strenuous up with winding scenic trail to Namche for an overnight stop.Day 07: Trek to Lukla - 06 hrs.
A long day but with more downhill to reach back at Dudh Kosi River valley and gorge and past Sagarmatha National Park at Monjo to reach Phakding village. From here continue to walk for a few hours on a good trail with last final climb of less than an hour to reach Lukla for last overnight stop within Khumbu and Everest region.Day 08: Fly back to Kathmandu and transfer to hotel end of the service.
Morning as per the time for a flight to Kathmandu transfer to Tenzing and Hillary Airport in Lukla, where a sweeping smooth scenic flight of 30 minutes brings you back to city life in Kathmandu and get transferred to your hotel.Day 09: In Kathmandu spare and contingency days for individual activities.
Reserved this spare day as a contingency in case of flight delay and cancellation in Lukla or vice-versa, if all goes well according to our standard itinerary days enjoy a free day for individual activities.Day 10: International departure homeward bound.
As per your international flight time for homeward bound or to next respective destinations, depart from the hotel where White Lotus staff transfer you to Kathmandu International airport with final farewell after a great adventure and experience on Mt. Everest Panorama Trekking.