Everest View Trek is the easiest and shortest trek to Everest region. The Everest Region also known as Solu Khumbu is located north-east of Kathmandu. It is densely inhabited by the Sherpa community,. Everest region is also home to Sagarmatha National Park. Given that it is listed in a world heritage site too.
Everest View Trek offers beautiful view of mountains. Such as Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Thamserku, Amadablam, Baruntse, Nuptse and Pumori. This region offers you varieties of trekking explorations.
The trek starts with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. This is where the the trekking begins. You will pass through pine and juniper forests following the Dudhkosi upward. You will reach Namche in two days. Namche is a Sherpa town studded with all modern amenities. Here you can visit local monasteries, observe the daily rituals of Sherpa people. Along with that beautiful peaks can be seen. Such as Thamserku, Everest and Cho Oyu etc. We will retrace our way back to Lukla. Finally we then fly out to Kathmandu.
White Lotus Adventure organizes Langtang Trek round the year. It has a team of local guides and porters. They do have intensive knowledge about local culture and nature. We provide all the support for hiring guides/porters, airport pick up/drop off, trekking permits, TIMS, prompt rescue and emergency if needed. Please contact us if you would like to customize this trek. So it would suit your interests, time frame and budget.
Day 1 Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 2 Kathmandu Valley Sight seeing
Day 3 Flight to Lukla. Same day trek to Phakding
Day 4 Phakding to Namchee Bazaar
Day 5 Acclimatization day at Namchee Bazaar
Day 6 Namchee Bazaar to Thame
Day 7 Thame to Khumjung
Day 8 Khumjung to Tengboche Monastery
Day 9 Tengboche Monastery to Namchee Bazaar
Day 10 Namche Bazaar to Lukla
Day 11 Fly back to Kathmandu
- Spectacular views of Cho oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse and Everest also.
- Sherpa culture and hospitality.
- Trek through Sagarmatha National Park.
Offer remains constant until changes occur. They might depend on different conditions.
- All airport/hotel/land transfers by private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Paten and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters. That includes their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable.
Exclusion remains constant until changes occur. They might depend on different conditions.
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.