Gokyo Chola Pass Trekking is one of the most adventurous and long journeys into Everest. We will visit almost all the major landmarks of Everest. Onwards we will visit to the famous Namche bazaar. Exploration of Gokyo Lake, crossing one of the highest passes Chola Pass (5420m) are also included here. We can have the view of the majestic Everest ranges from Kalapattar. Finally we round up with a treacherous yet exhilarating trek to Everest Base Camp.
Along the way you will have plenty of glimpses and moments to experience the hospitality and Buddhist culture of the legendary Sherpa people. The trail is straight walk along the Dudh Koshi River to Gokyo Peak at 5483m, a vantage point to view the beautiful Gokyo Lake.You will then cross the Cho La Pass (5430). It is one of the highest passes. We then descend to Gokyo Lake. Gokyo Lake (5000m) is a treasure of the Himalayas. It is also one of the highest lakes in the Himalayas. You will have multiple high points to enjoy the breathtaking views of Everest. Which includes Cho Oyo, Makalu, Amadalam, Lhotse, Nuptse in a row. You will traverse your way back to Lukla for your return flight to Kathmandu.
Trip Highlights :
- Visit Gokyo Valley and Khumbu
- Trek through Sherpa villages
- Cross the high Cho La pass (5430m)
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Cholatse etc
Cost Includes:Offer remains constant . But sometimes it also depends upon the group size.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with Tea, each meal in a cup during trek.
- Tourist service , VAT, governments Tax and official expenses if necessary; all government and local taxes wherever applicable pickup hotel to bus park and drop to hotel.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- KTM sightseeing with city guide including entrance fee and transportation.
- Langtang National Park fee and TIMS Card.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Rasuwa and Pick up from Sundari Jal.
- One porter (one porter carries 20kg limit).
- Experienced trek Guide and Porter including their salaries, insurance, equipment, transportation food and accommodation
The exclusion remains constant. But if in case any changes occur they can be adjusted.
- Nepal visa fee & two passport photographs are required).
- Excess baggage hotel in Kathmandu , charges and unless requested.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary. Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge.
- Drinks, chocolate, beverages, showers etc).
- Tips for guides and porter.