Jiri to EBC Treking is the classical trail to Everest. The trail was made famous by the historic team of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa during their epic journey to the summit of Everest in 1953.First of all our journey starts with a bus drive from Kathmandu to Jiri. Further it will be the starting point of our trek. The trek upward and above will give us a rare chance to visit Nepali villages. And as well as there are monasteries in places like Junbeshi and Khartung Some rare Himalayan peaks will start to open up in front of our eyes. Such as Thamserku (6608 m), Kantega (6779 m), Kusum Kangru (6367 m) and Mera Peak (6654 m) The trek then heads up Dudh kosi valley. It passes from Phakding and Namche, the Sherpa capital. Here you can enjoy Sherpa culture and hospitality before heading to Thyangboche Monastery. It is one of the biggest Buddhist monastery in Himalayas. And superb view of Ama Dablam can also be seen. The trail further passes through Dinboche, Lobuche and final to Gorakshep. Trek through glaciers and rocks to reach Everest Base Camp. The camp affords breathtaking view of south face of Everest.
- Trek the classical trail used by Hillary and Tenzing.
- Superb views of Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Island peak.
- Trek through pine, rhododendron, cherry forests
- Region of Snow leopard, Himalyan Thar, Himalayan black bear
- Sherpa culture and hospitality.
Cost Includes:Offer remains constant . But sometimes it also depends upon the group size.
- Hotel in Kathmandu (3night BB) .
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with Tea, each meal in a cup during trek.
- Tourist service , VAT, governments Tax and official expenses if necessary; all government and local taxes wherever applicable pickup hotel to bus park and drop to hotel.
- Airport pickup and drop.
- KTM sightseeing with city guide including entrance fee and transportation.
- Langtang National Park fee and TIMS Card.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Rasuwa and Pick up from Sundari Jal.
- One porter (one porter carries 20kg limit).
- Experienced trek Guide and Porter including their salaries, insurance, equipment, transportation food and accommodation
The exclusion remains constant. But if in case any changes occur they can be adjusted.
- Nepal visa fee & two passport photographs are required).
- Excess baggage hotel in Kathmandu , charges and unless requested.
- Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary. Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge.
- Drinks, chocolate, beverages, showers etc).
- Tips for guides and porter.