Situated at a height of 3800m, Chumig Gyatsa or Muktinath is one of the most revered temples among Buddhists and Hindus. A pilgrimage to Chumig Gyatsa is a lifelong dream for many. However, it may not be an easy journey. Since it would take days to get there either on foot or four-wheel vehicles.
White Lotus Adventure is offering Muktinath Yatra to all the pilgrims and tourists who want to pay homage to Muktinath. You will trek over the slopes, valleys, and streams. Lastly, achieve the sanctuary on the banks of Kali Gandaki River. You can encounter the one of a kind culture of indigenous Thakali individuals and value the uncommon biodiversity. You can wonder about the pinnacles of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna radiates through the parched scene.
The yatra will offer solace inn convenience alongside alternatives to ride on a jeep either or both courses from Jomsom.
Visit ChumigGyatsa or Muktinath Temple
Visit Kali Gandaki Gorge
Trek to Jomsom and Kagbeni
- All airport/hotel/land transfers by private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Paten and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance