Renjo La pass trek is justifiably famous, adventurous trek in the Everest region. home of Mt. Everest (8848m) as well as friendly Sherpa people. This trek is a combination of the Gokyo Lake and the Everest Base Camp via the crossing one of the highest Himalayan passes, Renjo La pass (5300m).
Everest Base Camp trek has everything. The inconceivable mountain sees from Chukung, Kala Pattar and Gokyo River. After starting with a flight to Lukla, we trek up to Kala Pattar viewpoint (5,550m). Then trek up the Khumbu Glacier to Everest Base camp set under the awesome Khumbu Icefall. Then we veer off the main trail to cross the Cho La pass (5,422m) into the Gokyo Valley. To top off this unique trek we climb Gokyo Ri (5,488m/). For a panoramic view of the greatest mountain scenery in the world Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cholatse, Thamserku, Ama Dablam, and etc.
This trek also offers a walk through the most dramatic landscape of Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site, that is home to Snow Leopard, Himalayan Thar, and Black Bear.
- Cross the Renjo La pass (5300m) and Cho La pass (5422m)
- Observe Sherpa culture and hospitality
- Superb views of Everest, Cho Oyu, Ama Dablam, Lhotse etc
- Also Climb Gokyo Ri at 5488m
- All airport/hotel/land transfers by private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Paten and Bhaktapur including a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, flight, food and accommodation.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance