Ruby valley is another truly outstanding place for trekking We can see magnificent Ganesh Himal from here. The trek is usually tolerably hard . So hard to strenuous expecting trekkers to be somewhat fit and solid while trekking.
The most elevated rise came to amid the trek is 4341m. Cascades and frightened lakes are plenty in here. Such as Seto Kunda, Kalo Kunda, Ganesh Kunda, and Parvati Kund. These Kunda are a real fascination for voyagers ultimately. Locality of this place will also amaze you. They offer an uncommon window to come very close with rich religious and social fortunes.
The occupants of Ruby Valley are notably ethnic Tamangs. The trek passes through two different landmarks. They are Langtang National Park and Manaslu Conservation Area. Which is home to many rare flora and fauna. Rare species are also found in protected areas. Such as Red Panda, Snow Leopard, Himalayan Black Bear, Marten.
Trip Style: Home Stay
Transportation: Private Vehicle / Bus
Meals: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation: B and B
- Trek to remote, less crowded trail.
- Enjoy Ganesh and Langtang Himal ranges.
- Enjoy trek through Langtang and Manaslu protected areas.
- Taman culture
- All airport/hotel/land transfers by private or public vehicle unless otherwise requested
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Tea house/Lodge accommodation during the tre. Meals are also included.
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. These includes a tour guide and entrance fees.
- Experienced trek leader, assistant guide and Sherpa porters.
- All necessary permits (national park entrance fee, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Nepal visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for Extra accommodation nights other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance.