Trip Style: Trekking and Tour
Transportation:Private Vehicle / Bus
Meals:Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Accommodation:Hotel + Lodges
- Authentic Tibetan and Tamang Buddhist Culture.
- Homestay Hospitality.
- Beautiful views of Langtang, Ganesh, Jugal and SanjenHimal ranges.
- Trek through forests of oaks, rhododendrons, and pines full of wildlife.
- Traditional Tamang dances such as Shyarbu and Mane dance.
- Exploration of shamanism.
Minimum Group size: 2
Season: Spring (Mar- June), Autumn (Aug-Dec)
Departure: as per your convenience.
- Accommodation 3 Night star Hotel in Kathmandu B&B.
- Welcome and farewell dinner.
- Teahouse / Lodge accommodation during the trek with all meals included.
- A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu, Patan Darbar Square and Swoymabu ktm cities including a tour guide and entrance fee.
- Down jacket for porters, four seasonal sleeping bags, trekking maps etc.
- All necessary paperwork permits (national park, TIMS).
- A comprehensive medical kit.
- pickup hotel to bus park and drop to hotel
- Airport pickup and drop
- All government and local taxes wherever applicable
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Syafrubensi to Kathmandu by bus local / Tourist.
- One Guide two Porters including their salaries, insurance, equipment, transportation food and accommodation.
- Nepal Visa fee ($30 and two passport photographs are required, Travel insurance).
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
Excess baggage charges
- Lunch in Kathmandu, unless requested for
- Extra night accommodation other than stated in the itinerary.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge,extra porters, Chocolate marsh, sneaker, cold drinking beer, coke, water, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips, for guides and porters and voluntary donation to the cultural performance group.
Day 1 : Arrival in Kathmandu (1,300m)
When you arrived at Tribhuvan International Airport [TIA] in Kathmandu. You will be warmly welcome by our representative. After completion of custom formalities. We then escort to your hotel. After checking in you will meet your trekking guide or at the hotel or in the office .After this you will have free time for Kathmandu city.We will organize a fine welcome dinner for you. These will be at the finest Nepali Restaurant. Where you can enjoy with Nepalese culture programme as well as an ethnic meal. Next is overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 2 : Kathmandu Sight seeing and preparation for trek
Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. You will visit the historic places. Such as Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar squares. Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath and Pasupatinath are also included. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 3 : Kathmandu – Syaphrubensi (1450m) 7 hours:
Early morning drive to Syphrubensi . Which takes about about 7-8 hours.
Day 4 : Syaphrubensi – Gatlang (2238m) 5-6 hours:
Your trek starts from today. After breakfast trek takes about 5-6 hours to reach the Gatlang village. Enroute you will experience traditional Tamang village of Goljung village. Along with that majestic views of Langtang is not to miss. Vext is Night in local lodge.
Day 5 : Gatlang – Acclimatization – Nature walk - Exploration:
Today is a full day of exploration in and around Gatlang. It is a typical Tamang village. After breakfast take a nature walk to Parvati Kunda where you can meditate.Then we proceed to Tashi Chhoding Chholihng Monastery and Yak cheese factory.
we return to guesthouse for lunch. After which you can visit museum (community lodge), handicraft manufactures observation. Water mill, organic vegetable farms are also famous around here. Visit to Rural Tourism and Environmental Education Society Nepal (RTEES Nepal) is next. There is local NGO set up by the local youth for community development.
We then visit local school for interaction with the school children. There we observe class rooms and teaching. Which is then followed by volleyball, badminton games with the children. Enjoy cultural program in the evening.
Day 6 : Gatlang – Tatopani (2607m) 5/6 hour
The trek from Gatland to Tatopani. Along the trek you will enjoy beautiful Langtang range and Ganesh Himal. Tatopani no longer has a hot spring. This went dry after the earthquake of 2015.
Day 7 : Tatopani – Nagthali (3000m) 5 hour
The trail from Tatopani to Nagthali is a bit wild. You will pass through dense alpine forest full of wildlife and biodiversity.
Nagthali to Taruche to Thuman (2300m) 6/7 hour
Today you will hike for 2 hours to Taruche. There we observe spectacular views of different mountain ranges. Such as Ganesh Himal, Langtang and Shisha pangma ranges. We descend down to lodge in 1 hour for lunch. After which wehead towards Thuman. It isa beautiful village where there is a facility of homestay.
Day 9 : Thuman – Timure (1814m) Rasuwagadi – (1762m) - 5/6 hour
The trek from Thuman to Rasuwagadhi takes about 6-7 hours. We will have to walk along the Bhote Koshi. Which is the biggest tributary of the Trishuli River. Rasuwagadhi is located on Nepal-Tibet border. We will retrace your steps to Timure. There we spend night at local lodge.
Day 10: Timure – Briddim 6 hour (2229m)
Trek from Timure to Briddim goes along the bank of the Bhote Koshi. The trail abruptly descends once you each Tinging. Briddim is purely Tamang culural village with a unique homestay experience.
Day 11: Briddim – Syaphrubensi 4 hour
Today morning we will be visiting local monastery. Thereby enjoying scenic morning views of Langtang ranges. The village is so close to the beautiful forest. Therefore we can watch various species of birds. We will leave Briddim after Lunch. Next we will head towards Syphrubensi via Wangel. We will reach Syphrubensi in about three hours. Stay overnight at local hotels or lodges.
Day 12 : Syaphrubensi – Kathmandu (1965m) 6/7 hour drive
We take breakfast in Syaphrubensi. Then drive back to Kathmandu via Dhunche (1965m). This return trip should take us about 7 hours by local bus. Private vehicle can make in 6 hours. Overnight at Kathmandu hotels
Day 13 Final departure